John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Matthew,I have attempted to calibrate our Nordic

Customer Question

Hello Matthew,
I have attempted to calibrate our Nordic Trac 1500, but the treadmill only goes slightly up (maybe 2%) then returns to zero percent.
I am piggy backing off of another thread on justanswer where you provided support for previously.
Can you please advise on how to correct this?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
You said you tried calibration already, but I will still send you the procedure below just in case:
Hold down the Stop button and the Speed increase button, insert the key into the console, and then release the Stop button and the Speed increase button. Press the Stop button and then press the Incline increase or decrease button. The treadmill will automatically rise to the maximum incline level and then return to the minimum level. This will recalibrate the incline system. If the incline does not calibrate, press the Stop button again, and then press the Incline increase or decrease button again. When the incline is calibrated, remove the key from the console.
If that does not fix the issue, please call Norditrack at 1-***-***-**** to find out if your unit can be repaired for free. Please have the serial number and date of purchase handy.
Sears Home Services also offers treadmill repairs even if you didn't buy it from them. You can call them at 1-***-***-**** for an estimate.
Thank you!
=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!