Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a T9500 and have a replacement on-off switch. There

Customer Question

I have a T9500 and have a replacement on-off switch. There are 4 posts. What is the wiring scheme?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome back to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, please post back with a clear closeup pictures of the wires with the colors visible. Do the same for the switch terminals.The surest approach would be to make use of the continuity function of a multimeter and test which terminals of the new On/Off switch pairs when switched on and which wires leads to the AC plug.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please send me an email address where I can send pictures and a long message.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Please click HERE on how to send the picture(s). Do the same for the long message in .txt or .docx format. Thanks.