Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

Our octane is making a thumping noise its q47ce. We think its level a

Customer Question

our octane is making a thumping noise its q47ce. We think its level and as there is no side to side and its not been moved.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we also have cleaned the rails and wheels plus have tightened the handle bars
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
How old is your Octane Elliptical?
Also can you describe the thump in more detail, and exactly when it happens?
Thank you
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Our Octane is 5 to 7 years old. It has a wobble that was never there before. the faster you go the faster the wobble gets.
We have tried the basic cleaning and tightening of bolts
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.
Hi thanks for all that info. Can you send me a short video on here of this so I can be sure of the problem. OI don/t want to give you bad advice and that is the only way for me to be sure so I can tell you exactly what the problem is. In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!I will be back tomorrow all day for you;-)Tech Michael