Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

On my True Treadmill i am getting a key stuck number 7 message.

Customer Question

on my True Treadmill i am getting a key stuck number 7 message. Can I over ride this somehow? I need to exercise.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
Unfortunately no, you cant over ride that problem.
What needs to be replaced is the console. It may be a stuck button key or an internal electronic short to that key. But they dont sell those components separatley;-(
The board is easy to change out but do not remove any thing until you have the new board so you dont forget where the wiring clips go. Luckily there is no soldering required;-)
I will help you replace that board if you need me. No additional cost
I wish there were a quicker fix I really do.
The best place to get the new console is Treadmill Doctor:
Please call them:
TOLL FREE 8am - 5pm Mon - Fri CST (###) ###-####
I will stick with you until your unit is working correctly,and it won't cost you anything additional to rate my service. You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating;-)
Thank you and have a nice day;-)
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I hope that helps,
Please don't forget to rate my service before you go as it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you, and you can always get back in touch with me at no additional cost after rating to chat;-)