Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have Dynamix kp329 and the display shows just straight lines

Customer Question

I have Dynamix kp329 and the display shows just straight lines across all 3 displays
When I turn it on it beeps 4 times and the display shows numbers then beeps 3 times and the lines come up
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
The lines across all 3 displays (that ought to show something) signifies to me, that either
1. you may have a disconnected cable to the console... check for the wiring from it, make sure it is not strained nor broken along its length, and also plugged in and connected at both ends.
2. or you may have a problem with the circuit board(s) that the console 'talks' to. That would require opening the device and find out which board (or perhaps other device - see (3) below) is at fault, and what to do about it.
3. you might also simply need to replace the console; that could be the problem. But to make sure the problem is not (2) instead, again, professional help with opening and finding out more about the problem would be needed.