Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a Precor Elliptical EFX 5.21si. On the console the

Customer Question

I have a Precor Elliptical EFX 5.21si. On the console the crossramp and resistance touchpad does not change the resistance or level when pushed. I believe the sensors are worn out but computer board is working fine. What can I do?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Another console for this, would be part #(###) ###-####
and is called the Display Touch Pad.
It is suggested that you go to
www.FitnessForums.net
and put on it a posting saying you need a Precor part(###) ###-#### ***** Touch Pad, and asking if anyone has one to sell.
There is also Precor's parts dept. This is the page I got to:
http://www.precorconnect.com/
which does not have a phone #. Precor's phone # ***** ***** for parts sales. You can reference this page to them, perhaps, to illustrate clearly what you are seeking:
http://www.fitnessrepairparts.com/diagram/37773
I hope that one of these is of use. If not, you have the last resort, to advertise (and search, regularly, every several days at least) on craigslist.com in your local area, for a 'for sale' listing for such a treadmill, at a reduced price and in bad shape, in order to get a working console / touch-pad from it.
Or there is freecycle.org, which could offer a junked or given-away Precor EFX 5.21si that you might get a console/ touch-pad from.
If this answers your question adequately, please rate my answer - favorably - so that I may be paid for the research and work I put into your question's answer. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.