treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience repairing exercise equipment with emphasis on Nordictrack/Proform and Horizon
32169475

I have a Proform 425CS treadmill. The incline only

Customer Question

I have a Proform 425CS treadmill. The incline only goes to 3 and 10..no other buttons register. Also, the treadmill incline up (^) and down arrow buttons don't respond either. I have bought and replaced the Upright wire, thinking it was a connection problem, but it hasn't seemed to correct the issue. The speed buttons work fine (up, down, and number buttons), but the Jillian Michaels buttons don't respond, nor does the iPod buttons. Start and stop work fine. Every button that doesn't respond also doesn't 'beep' as well. What am I doing wrong? HELP me PLEASE!!??
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm sorry to hear that really.
How old is your treadmill unit?
And where was it purchased?