treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience repairing exercise equipment with emphasis on Nordictrack/Proform and Horizon
32169475

My Hilltrack SUNi stopped working during exercise. I have checked

My Hilltrack SUNi stopped working during exercise. I have checked the fuses and the motor - both OK. The control panel seems to work as it should. The incline raise/lower works OK and the handle controls and the magnetic safety all seem to be working normally and all the connectors seem to be OK. I am thinking that the only other thing left is the control circuit board. What can I do now, please?
You narrowed it down well. The motor control board has went bad and unfortunately it will need replaced. I don't have any sources for parts for this model but here is a list of servicers in Australia that may have, or know where you can get the part you need.

1. www.co-tronix.com.au
2. thetreadmillsurgeon.com
3. thefirmfitness.com.au
4. manicfitness.net.au
5. acgymrepairs.com
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

As we expected, the fault was in the motor control board. The sources you listed were unable to help but I eventually tracked down the company (Wellkart) that took over the original distributors of my treadmill and they were able to supply me with a replacement part. Thanks for your help.

Jeff

No problem, I'm glad you got it fixed.