treadmilltech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience repairing exercise equipment with emphasis on Nordictrack/Proform and Horizon

My sole f63 keeps getting a low speed (LS) error and tripped

Customer Question

My sole f63 keeps getting a low speed (LS) error and tripped off. I cleaned and lubricated it well. I checked the speed sensor position and that was fine. How can I fix this?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  treadmilltech replied 4 years ago.
The LS error is indicating the console has not received a speed signal therefore if it is adjusted correctly it is possible the sensor is bad. Try manully turning the belt and see if there is a blinking light on the motor control board. There should be. If there isn't replace the sensor.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
How fast do i need to manually move the belt for it to light up on the control board?
It just needs to turn. You don't have to go any speed in particular it just needs to go around.