jjjjm2011
jjjjm2011, Technician
Experience:  I have an AA in Electronic Systems Technology and have worked in the electronic field with the USAF for 8 years.
60271965

The Treadmill has stopped with an E7 error code? No history

The Treadmill has stopped with an E7 error code? No history of problem on this T20 Treadmill that is 2 1/2 years old.
Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX I suspect a faulty motor. Pull the connector off the incline motor off then connect (usually red and black thick leads) your multi - meter then select ohm X1 you should get a reading about 1.7 ohms. then check if the motor see if it is stuck. Then wrap a piece of cloth around the incline screw and with a pair of vise grip gently apply enough pressure to see if you can unstick that screw, reset your power and if the error code clears up, if not the VR control in the motor can be defective and you must replace the motor. If the reading show open I would suspect the motor is bad then again replace of the motor.