J.T.
J.T., Technician
Experience:  I have over 10 years experience in all fields of fitness equipment repair and service.
16229639

Pro-Form Crosswalk, Dual Motion, Cross trainer threadmill.

Customer Question

Pro-Form Crosswalk, Dual Motion, Cross trainer threadmill. Model #831.297231, purchased in 1996 or 1997. The walking belt was beginning to come apart, so last fall I purchased a replacement though Sears. The problem is it came with four different sets of instruction for replacing the belt. I cannot determine which set of instructions to use. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  J.T. replied 5 years ago.

huvster :

Hi there, i would love to help

huvster :

They are all about the same process to remove the walk belt, each one just has a few diff ways of doing it

huvster :

You will need to remove the rear plastic roller covers, the front motor cover front and rear rollers and deck

huvster :

you can sometimes get away with just taking the right side set of screws out of the deck and front roller and just lifting up and sliding the belt out, then back in

huvster :

that should be your tread, its an exploded view it may be easier to see what you need to take off

huvster :

if that was helpfull please hit accept and and leave feedback, if you have any other questions after you hit accept i can still help you on the same topic for no extra charge, thanks!