treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience repairing exercise equipment with emphasis on Nordictrack/Proform and Horizon
32169475

I have Nordictrack treadmill model NTL09108.2. We purchased

Customer Question

I have Nordictrack treadmill model NTL09108.2. We purchased it from Costco. Two weeks ago, the treadmill belt began to slip. We tightened the bolts 1/4 turn. This seemed to fix the problem for about two days. Today, the belt stopped moving. We opened the case and it appears that the motor belt is either too loose or fell of the pulley. Any recommendations?  Is there a way to tension the drive belt without placing more tension on the running belt?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  treadmilltech replied 5 years ago.
There is no tension adjsutment on the motor belt. If I were you I would go to this link and get a service tech to come look at it under warranty. icon will send a tech out for free to diagnose the issue. just call the number listed at the link or they have an online chat that will pop up.