treadmilltech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience repairing exercise equipment with emphasis on Nordictrack/Proform and Horizon

I have a Weslo Image 910 Personal Fitness System. My husband

I have a Weslo Image 910 Personal Fitness System. My husband weighs 245# XXXXX when he walks on it the belt slips. It has even slipped with me but it hasn't for me for a while now ( I weigh 146#). What can I do to have my husband use this TM.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  treadmilltech replied 5 years ago.
* take nail polish or paint and place a mark starting on the front roller pulley and going onto the front roller metal shaft
* then try to walk on it and see if the white mark separates
* if it does then the roller is bad and would need replaced or tap screws placed through the pulley into the metal shaft to hold it in place
* if it doesn't separate then the drive belt is slipping and most likely will need replaced, although you could try spraying belt dressing on it to see if that would be a temporary fix.
* if neither of these is your problem and the walk belt is slipping then you will need to try to adjust the screws in the back of the treadmill through the end caps. these are allen wrench screws.
Tighten each one the same amount such as 1 full turn to start with.
see if you can now walk without it slipping.
If not then tighten 1-2 more turn on both sides.
If after 2-3 full turns it is not tight enough
I would recommend replacing the walk belt.

Hopefully this helps with your problem!