treadmilltech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience repairing exercise equipment with emphasis on Nordictrack/Proform and Horizon

I have a Reebok Body Trec Elliptical that I just moved in our

Customer Question

I have a Reebok Body Trec Elliptical that I just moved in our home from one location to the other. After moving it to 'Point B' I positioned it, and climbed aboard and began to move the pedals (hadn't pulled it in yet), as I wanted to make sure there was enough room away from the wall. After a few 'grinding' rotations, the whole movement of the elliptical completely locked up.

I am hoping that there is something I can do to unlock this, but my fear is that I caused some damage during the course of moving it, which went fairly smoothly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  treadmilltech replied 5 years ago.
I would need the model number from the sticker on the unit.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Please disregard - I have discovered that the power cord got wrapped up beneath the machine where the wheels slide along the track... I could not feel more like a fool than I do right now...

no problem!