treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience repairing exercise equipment with emphasis on Nordictrack/Proform and Horizon

looking for the roller wheel for a champion c44f elliptical

Customer Question

looking for the roller wheel for a champion c44f elliptical trainer.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  treadmilltech replied 4 years ago.
can you post on here what the wheel looks like and the dimensions and I might be able to find one or match one up with another model?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I will take a picture and get the dimensions and send them to you tomorrow. Thanks for helping.

S/F

Eric L. Froboese

no problem
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am trying to attach pictures of the wheel from our elliptical, but having no luck. I will try later this morning to send them to you.

Thanks,

Eric L. Froboese

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

graphic

Please let me know if you are able to open the photo's I have attempted to download.

The dimensions of the wheel are:

Overall length:1 5/8"

Small end diameter OD: 1 3/4"

Larger end diameter OD: 2 1/2"

Opening where bolt holds wheels togeter: 3/8"

Opening at small end: 3/4"

Let me know about the pictures, the site was not helpful with downloading pictures to the email.

Thanks,

Eric L. Froboese

Your pictures did not come through. try making them smaller.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I talked to my wife and she said she made the photos as small as she could. Do you have a fax number that I can fax over the photos? Thanks for all of your help so far, by the way, what is your name besides treadmilltech?

S/F

Eric L. Froboese

I am not allowed to give any personal info or they will cancel the question. Just answer does not want any of us doing business on the side with the customers. My name is XXXXX XXXXX XXX to post the pic again. It needs to be in jpeg. form or if you have a website with a pic of it post it. Is it a duel wheel in the back? I believe it may be the same as some Nordic track models. Look at fitnessrepairparts.com in the wheels and see if you see any that resemble yours. Then copy and paste the picture to your desktop and then post it on here.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jim,

Our elliptical does use a dual wheel setup. I will check the above mentioned website and see if I can find one.

The dimensions of the wheel are:

Overall length:1 5/8"

Small end diameter OD: 1 3/4"

Larger end diameter OD: 2 1/2"

Opening at small end: 3/4"

Above are the dimensions for the wheel that I took off of the elliptical.

S/F