ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Experience:  Certified Firearms Instructor and Glock Certified Armorer.

I have a S & W Model 17, .22 caliber 6 inch barrel. is a 3

Customer Question

I have a S & W Model 17, .22 caliber 6 inch barrel. is a 3 inch barrel available to install?
Category: Firearms
Expert:  h00c4 replied 3 months ago.

Hello Warren,

I don't believe there is a 3 inch available for model 17, there's a 4 inch from model 18 you can use though.

This website doesn't specifically have a category for firearms so you ended up in the information technology section.

I would suggest giving Smith and Wesson a call on 1(###) ###-####to verify.

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you could take a moment to click on one of the green stars at the top to rate me for my time, it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.

Expert:  ProShooter replied 3 months ago.

Hi....I'm Jim. One of the firearms experts here...and yes we do have a firearms category. You are looking for a 3 inch barrel or a gun with a 3 inch barrel already?