ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Experience:  Certified Firearms Instructor and Glock Certified Armorer.
30945867

What is my Smith and wesson stainless pistol wirth? It is

Customer Question

What is my Smith and wesson stainless pistol wirth? It is made for performance shooping, and has only had 50 rounds shot through it. It is 40 caliber, performance serial # *****
Category: Firearms
Expert:  ProShooter replied 10 months ago.
Good afternoon, You say that this model 4006 was made in the 1970's? Are you certain?Jim
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I thought so. I am not an expst like you are. Pe4gaps I am wrong. But when I brought it in to a stooti,g stkre, I had 3 people come up to me and ask me if it was for sale
The model 4006 and the .40 caliber round were introduced in 1990....That is why I'm confused.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok, I was incorrect. Do you have a value for me sir?
I need more info first....what about the gun makes it custom, as compared to a regular model 4006?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Stainless steel, performance series, serialcnhmber is xpc0011. 11 rou,d mag.
Do you have any photos of your gun?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I just took some pictures for you to see. I have a nice custom built holster with conchos. 3 mags, and a nice matching double holster for 2 mags. Tell me where to send photos.
You can post the photos directly here using the paper clip icon on your screen.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I dont know how to do that. There is no paperclip on my screen, cancer do email? My email is***@******.*** . i think you will like what you see.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can we do this through email please?
I cannot provide you with an email address. Let me get some better instructions for you on posting photos...
You can send a photo or file to your Expert using the file attachment tool in the reply box of your question page. Here's how:1. On your question page, look below the reply box at the bottom right of the page for a link that says +ADD FILES. Click this link.
2. A pop-up window will open. Locate the file on your computer, click it once, then click OPEN.
3. A link representing your photo or file should now appear below the reply box on your question page. 4. Insert text in the reply box and click on the SEND button to send your photo or file to the Expert.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Camera won't allow it, too large a file, and I can't spend any more time on this . gotta see my kids. I wish I had N answer to my questions. Sorry, bye
Are you able to reduce the file size?