Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years in the field
23511658

There, I own a cz 635 ceska zbrojavka-napoonf podnik 25 cal.

Customer Question

Hi there, I own a cz 635 ceska zbrojavka-napoonf podnik 25 cal. pistol, and I need a magazine to go with it. I have been trying to locate one to purchase but with no luck. Would you be so kind to help me find one or even one that is compatible to it. If you need more info on the pistol please ask I appreciate your help...........Brian(Hawaii)
Category: Firearms
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michael, Can you help me with my question?
Can you please check to see if this is the correct pistol? I don't have the magazine yet, but I would like to verify before I embark on that journey with you.cz 635 ceska zbrojavka-napoonf podnik