TOM
TOM, Gunsmith
Experience:  17 YRS EXPERIENCE,Certified Armorer
47830436

I've had a Weatherby o/u Orion 12-guage (circa 1986) shotgun

Customer Question

I've had a Weatherby o/u Orion 12-guage (circa 1986) shotgun donated for a fundraiser. I'm trying to estimate its value. It's been kept in a gun case, never shot. The serial number is ***** Can you help?
JA: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Is there anything else the Gunsmith should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gunsmith about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Firearms
Expert:  Philip Van Cleave replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for using Blue Book, and Just Answer!My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help you.Back in a minute after I get my references out.
1. How long is the barrel?2. Is there any engraving - if so, what?3. Is this a "Ducks Unlimited gun"? (Would have gold duck scene engraving)