TOM
TOM, Gunsmith
Experience:  17 YRS EXPERIENCE,Certified Armorer
47830436

I lost the keys to my sentry safe. How can I get it open

Customer Question

Category: Firearms
Expert:  Kraig Vollmer replied 1 year ago.
You can get a second set of keys from Sentry I would be willing to bet if you call there customer service if you call them. You will need to have the model and serial number there number is *****(###) ###-####I hope this will help you. If this is satisfactory give me a positive feed back so that I may get payed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I will call them and how much do you get paid
The question you had was worth $12.00 just answer has the questions all set up I don't know how they put the value on them. Thank you I hope your troubles will be over. What I did with my safe I made two extra keys and put them in a spot were I am the only one that knows were they are and how to get them. I mean I just just put them in a drawer
I don't know why I did not think of this right away. giving you an example of how I hide my keys. Cabinets that have drawers in them the back of the drawer has space between it and the back of the cabinet so I tape the keys to back of one of the drawers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much .., I will call them tomorrow .. I like the drawer thing. Thank you for all your help
Dear Mr. Customer you have to give me a positive feed back in order for me to get my pay. Disregard if you have done so already.