ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Experience:  Certified Firearms Instructor and Glock Certified Armorer.

Over/under Browning Citori Serial # ***** - what is it

Customer Question

Over/under Browning Citori Serial # ***** - what is it worth?
Category: Firearms
Expert:  ProShooter replied 5 months ago.
Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Give me a few minutes to get my reference materials out and I will reply back with your information. Thanks!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
What year is it. Magna Ported, ventillator, rib.
Citori Lightening?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I sent the phone call offer to you. I just need for you to accept it
Do you still want me to call?
Are you there?
If you are new to Just Answer, please read first: Once you have read the answer below, you will be prompted to provide a positive rating (on your screen now) for my efforts in answering your question. Please understand that this positive rating is how the website compensates me for my work on your question.The rating that you give is for my efforts, not the specific answer itself. Sometimes we give a good effort but must deliver bad news, like a low value for your firearm. We don’t like having to do that, but we want to provide you with an honest answer nonetheless. This rating must be completed by you in order to close the question out. If you have a follow-up question, you can still reply back to me and I’ll be happy to assist you further. Please reply back and ask any additional questions that you have before you consider leaving a negative rating..Answer:.Thank you for your interest in our Firearms Appraisal service. The information you provided was used to properly identify the information below. Here is the information you requested about your Firearm taken from - BrowningModel - Citori, Grade I, 12 gauge Trap with Monte Carlo StockSerial number - 17351PM143Year of manufacture - 1980Estimated Value Range –see below..For your firearm, the following current values apply (from the Blue Book of Gun Values). Retail prices may be 20% higher. Percentages are based on the amount of original finish on the gun, and its operational ability. Values are in US Dollars.New in box/perfect --100% condition - $1,150Mint condition --------98% condition - $1,025Excellent condition -- 95% condition - $900Very Good+ condition -- 90% condition- $800Very Good condition ------ 80% condition - $750Good+ condition ------------70% condition - $650Good condition --------------60% condition - $525..Sincerely,Jim..This Firearm appraisal is a value estimate on the appraised firearm for the date of the appraisal. The value quoted is a real world market value (also known as a private party value) and is the amount you should expect to pay for the firearm. This is not an appraisal for retail or wholesale purposes.The information and values in this appraisal are compiled from a variety of sources including the current editions of the Blue Book of Gun Values , my internal reference library, my network of Firearms experts across the United States, firearms auctions, and through various online sites.The values in this appraisal are based on recent sales of comparable and similar firearms taking into account the rarity, desirability, and overall original condition of the firearm. In the case that a comparable sale is not readily available, the value is based on a projected amount that the firearm would be expected to sell for.All information compiled in this firearm evaluation using the Blue Book of Gun Values online database and Photo Percentage Grading System is copyrighted 2015 by Blue Book Publications, Inc. and may not be used for any other purpose without written permission from the publisher. Any unauthorized usage of the Photo Percentage Grading System for the evaluation of firearms values and color photo percentage breakdown is also expressly forbidden by the publisher.
Do you need anything further?