ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Experience:  Certified Firearms Instructor and Glock Certified Armorer.

My problem is this, there was no low battery light seen, and

Customer Question

My problem is this, there was no low battery light seen, and when the combination did not work/open the door we did replace the batteries. the safe is 5 yrs old(?) Model oso500 serial # ****** Factory code 66764 It did not open again, now what? Very important to access contents ASAP. Liz Rodosky
Category: Firearms
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I wonder if my question was not very clear. It is in reference to a "SentrySafe" that holds my valuables and important papers. It sits on a shelf. (cube shaped) Why a "firearms expert", or is that a general title? Looking forward to help in opening the safe's door. Thanks
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  ProShooter replied 5 months ago.
Hi Liz,We firearms experts deal with a lot of Sentry safe issues, so that's how you ended up in this category. Let me ask, when you entered the combo, could you hear anything inside like a motor or parts moving?Jim