Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Firearms Instructor
Experience:  Firearms instructor, 40 years experience with firearms.

Looking to find out what year my sauer and sohn 90 supreme

Customer Question

Looking to find out what year my sauer and sohn 90 supreme lux in 7mm mag was made. Serial #11636
JA: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.
Customer: What else do you need to know?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Gunsmith before I connect you two?
Customer: it has a jeweled bolt. a gold set trigger. a leupold vari-x 3.5-10 40mm scope that was made in 1992. oiled walnut stock. high gloss bluing. it also has factory steel sights.
JA: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gunsmith about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Firearms
Expert:  Philip Van Cleave replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer!My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help you. Back shortly...
The exact year for that model can't be determined. However, they were only made for 11 years: from 1987 to 1998. Are you also looking for pricing? I hope this helps. Philip