Jon
Jon, Consultant
Experience:  Professional Gunsmith, Certified Police Firearms Instructor, Concealed Carry Instructor, Journeyman Machinist and Firearms Enthusiast.
66248244

Looking of mfg. Iver Johnson "Pony" sn.U.S.001253....an

Customer Question

Looking for date of mfg. Iver Johnson "Pony" sn.U.S.001253....an estimate will do(?)....any help?????.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Herbert Yuttal
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Firearms Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Firearms
Expert:  Jon replied 7 months ago.
Hi,It appears Phil is not available to answer your request at this time. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your request today. Your satisfaction is my top goal.Generally speaking these pistols are in the $275-$350 value range. If you would could answer a couple of questions for me , perhaps I can give you a little better estimate. 1) Do you have any photos of your Iver Johnson?2) Can you describe the condition of your Iver Johnson? I look forward to hearing from you and working with you. Thank you,Jon