TOM, Gunsmith
Experience:  17 YRS EXPERIENCE,Certified Armorer

Do you know if all stevens 94c shotgun will interchange

Customer Question

do you know if all stevens 94c shotgun barrels will interchange such as 410 to 20ga
JA: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.
Customer: I have a Stevens 94c shotgun with a 410 barrel I want to go turkey hunting I have found a 94c 20ga barrel will it fit safely on the receiver?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Gunsmith before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gunsmith about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Firearms
Expert:  TOM replied 6 months ago.
Hi,Can you tell me the width of your receiver across the breech face? (where the firing pin is) Tom