TOM, Gunsmith
Experience:  17 YRS EXPERIENCE,Certified Armorer

I have a model # ***** , serial # ***** Senrty safe.

Customer Question

I have a model # ***** , serial # ***** Senrty safe. The Grandkids broke off the advanced LCD electronic lock, and trashed it. How can I open safe. 3-2group wires with white plug in are all that is left.
red/blk, red/blk,green/yellow
Category: Firearms
Expert:  ProShooter replied 6 months ago.
Good morning, I am sorry to hear about your situation. I think from your description, the only course of action at this point is to have a locksmith come out and open the safe to retrieve your valuables. They may be able to order some replacement parts as well, depending upon the damage.Can I help you find a local locksmith?Jim
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I took safe to locksmith (it is small) and he said to contact Sentry as only way he knew was to order replacement parts. I will call Sentry. Thanks for trying Jim. I don't get charged for this contact do I?
I am not sure about the charges as that is between you and the customer service folks. I only answer the questions and have no involvement in billing. I will send this to customer service.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you