TOM, Gunsmith
Experience:  17 YRS EXPERIENCE,Certified Armorer

I would like a parts brake down nickerbocker 12ga.double

Customer Question

I would like a parts brake down for a nickerbocker 12ga.double barrle
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Iam trying to reassemble the hammer plate,the spring is the problem.The s/n 188007
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Firearms Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Firearms
Expert:  TOM replied 7 months ago.

Knickerbocker was a name used on guns manufactured by Crescent Firearms for Montgomery Ward from 1915 to 1925. Before 1915 it was a house brand for H.D. Folsom. Crescent also imported many guns from Europe and sold them under the Crescent name. They would also put any name you wanted on the guns for the price of the stamp. There are over 200 different brand names used on these guns.

Numrich has a parts drawing, but no schematic. There are no schematics available for the Crescent guns, but all sidelocks are similar. I have uploaded a sideplate "schematic" (picture) for a hammerless gun that may help you.

If your gun is a hammer gun I can take pictures of the one I am working on in the morning and attach them for you.

Expert:  TOM replied 7 months ago.

The entire page uploaded, the top right has the assembled sideplate.