TOM, Gunsmith
Experience:  17 YRS EXPERIENCE,Certified Armorer

Yawn, my friend has a 22 gage rifle that he has had years

Customer Question

yawn, my friend has a 22 gage long rifle that he has had for 30 years and it no longer pumps up, it is a silver streak, we could not find any serial numbers on it. we are trying to find a parts manual for it ,can youhelp. ***** ***** yawn.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i'm not quite sure as to what you mean.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Firearms Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Firearms
Expert:  Philip Van Cleave replied 7 months ago.

First I need to identify that make and model of that gun to see if I can find a parts list or user's manual for it.

Can you attach some photos showing both sides of the gun (full length). Also do you see any markings at all one the gun that might help me to identity it - words, numbers, patent dates, etc.?