TOM
TOM, Gunsmith
Experience:  17 YRS EXPERIENCE,Certified Armorer
47830436

I am look at purchasing a winchester model 1890 .22wrf, the

Customer Question

I am look at purchasing a winchester model 1890 .22wrf, the rifle is in good-very good condition. what is a fair price for this? Also, the seller has an old "vapenfabrik" 16ga double bbl shotgun, pinfire, underlever. it has a number 20 and the number 2852 stamped on it. Any idea how old and if it is collectible?
JA: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm?
Customer: I am look at purchasing a winchester model 1890 .22wrf, the rifle is in good-very good condition. what is a fair price for this? Also, the seller has an old "vapenfabrik" 16ga double bbl shotgun, pinfire, underlever. it has a number 20 and the number 2852 stamped on it. Any idea how old and if it is collectible?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gunsmith should know?
Customer: the left hammer on the shotgun is cracked.
JA: Our top Gunsmith is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Gunsmith in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Gunsmith until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Firearms
Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

1) What is the serial number and barrel length on the Winchester?

2) Do you have any other info on the "vapenfabrik" or a photo?

Jim