TOM
TOM, Gunsmith
Experience:  17 YRS EXPERIENCE,Certified Armorer
47830436

I'm ***** ***** Stevens. I have recently become the owner of

Customer Question

Hi - I'm ***** ***** Stevens. I have recently become the owner of a Winchester Model 353, .177cal, that my dad bought in 1976. I don't think it's ever seen much use. I tried to fire a pellet through it, but the pellet just hardly moved down the barrel (which I had already cleaned). I also tried firing a "cleaning pellet" and that fired as one would expect. I'm hoping that there's some magic that I can cast over the gun to make it shoot again - do you have suggestions? In case magic isn't the answer, do you know of any folks who can fix a gun like this in the Albuquerque area?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Gee - I thought I just did. Did you not receive about 9 or 10 lines of text?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Firearms Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Firearms
Expert:  ProShooter replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon,
My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you! Did you try another regular pellet after the cleaning pellet?