TOM
TOM, Gunsmith
Experience:  17 YRS EXPERIENCE,Certified Armorer
47830436

OH, this just popped up. Okay then. I have a fabrique

Customer Question

OH, this just popped up. Okay then. I have a fabrique nationale d'armes de guerre herstal belgique 7.62(32) automatic pistol chrome. 5 digit serial number on barrel and slide. Dad got it in WWII. Can't locate another magazine for this weapon. Only have the one. Any ideas, suggestions?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Has stamped on the opposite side Browning's Patent Depose. Only have 1/2 box of ammo and only 1 magazine.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Firearms Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Firearms
Expert:  TOM replied 1 year ago.

Your gun should be the same as the Browning 1922. Magazines are available in 8 and 9 round versions at Numrich.

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Manufacturers/Browning-33164/AutoPistols-35558/1922-34859.htm?results=All

Also check the Models 1900 and 1910, both are 32 caliber. There are schematics to match to your gun.

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Manufacturers/Browning-33164/AutoPistols-35558/1900-34855.htm

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Manufacturers/Browning-33164/AutoPistols-35558/1910-34858.htm

Tom

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tom. Here is the cut and paste of the dollar value I was speaking about. I just located this page. Having trouble navigating around this site. But now I did see the links to schematics. Thanks much for the links. Here is the cut and paste of how much I agreed to. ((((Last thing — Firearms Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question)))))). Just wondering why it was 34 dollars not 18. And I just don't want to be billed every month for 44 dollars. Don't understand that one. However, your information is very good and I'm satisfied with that at this point. Thanks again. Just need a credit of the extra 18. Not sure how to go about that.
Wayne P.
Expert:  TOM replied 1 year ago.

I have nothing to do with pricing, when a question pops up on my computer while I'm on it I answer it. I don't even have access to your name, address, etc.

I will pass this on to customer service so they can handle it with you.

Glad I was able to help,

Tom