TOM
TOM, Gunsmith
Experience:  17 YRS EXPERIENCE,Certified Armorer
47830436

My name is ***** *****. I have an old BB gun that has a BB

Customer Question

my name is ***** *****. I have an old coleman BB gun that has a BB lodged in the chamber for many years, since it was new over 25 years ago. how can I remove it ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when this gun was new, after the first few shots a BB stuck in the chamber. It is acrosman 760 pumpmaster.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Firearms Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Firearms
Expert:  TOM replied 1 year ago.

The easiest way to remove it is to use a metal rod (old cleaning rod) that is slightly smaller than the bore diameter. Insert it through the muzzle and tap the BB out. I would put a little PB Blaster or other rust remover in the bore first and let it soak for a few minutes. If you don't have any rust remover, a few drops of gun oil or 3 in 1 will work.

Let me know how you make out with it.

Tom