ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Experience:  Certified Firearms Instructor and Glock Certified Armorer.
30945867

I lost combination to my SO100 (AN806161) SAFE. I believe my

Customer Question

I lost combination to my SO100 (AN806161) SAFE. I believe my cleaning lady accidentally locked it with the combination and instructions inside. It was a birthday present from my 3 sons several years ago. I probably need a notary form of ownership. Do you send that, and the combination after that? Need help from you at Sentry.==
***@******.***
Category: Firearms
Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. Sentry does have a process where you can obtain the original combination from them after completing a form and paying small fee. Would you like for me to explain the process to you?

Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer regarding the issue with your Sentry safe.

The instructions for this problem may be found here -

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

If that link is not clickable, just copy/paste it into your browser. There are details on the form that you will need to provide to them, and a notarized form to prove ownership along with the nominal fee. They can then send the combination to you. This is the only way to obtain the combination from Sentry.

I hope that this is helpful! Please let me know if you need further help, and if not, please remember to complete a positive rating on your Just Answer screen now so that we can close out the question. Thanks!

Thanks!
Jim