ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Experience:  Certified Firearms Instructor and Glock Certified Armorer.
30945867

Ranse burnetta sheridan pellet gun at least 75 years old

Customer Question

Customer: ranse burnetta sheridan pellet gun at least 75 years old that won't hold compression enough to shoot
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: a gunsmith here advised me to contact you about O rings and opssibly a kit
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Firearms Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Firearms
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the spelling of my last name does not have an a at the end
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would like to speak by phone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
am i going to hear further from you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you can forget transaction by just telling me where i can find one of your stores is locally located.
Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. My name is ***** ***** I am one of the firearm experts here. If you can tell me where you are located then I can refer you to a repair place that can fix your air gun.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ranse Burnett from Nashville, TN
Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

OK, let me see who I can find for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if there is someone in my area please.
Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

Ok, the nearest repair place that handles air guns is going to be in Ringgold, Georgia, just south of Chattanooga. There is no one located immediately near you..

Your gun more than likely just needs to have the O rings replaced, but it should be done by a competent repair place such as:

NORTH GEORGIA AIRGUNS
106 WHITTEMORE HOLLOW ROADPO BOX 969, RINGGOLD, GA, 30736(###) ###-####/p>

Phone:(###) ###-####br />Email:***@******.***
HOURS: MON-FRI/8AM - 4:30PM

I hope that this is helpful! If you have no other questions, please remember to complete a positive rating on your screen now so that we can close the question out.

Thanks!
Jim

Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

Need anything else?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Very helpful.
Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

Great! Please remember to complete a positive rating for my help on your screen now. That will allow us to close out the question.