ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Experience:  Certified Firearms Instructor and Glock Certified Armorer.
30945867

Would I be able to get a combination safe I lost the combo

Customer Question

would I be able to get a combination for a safe I lost the combo to. I have the serial # ***** ID #
Category: Firearms
Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. Sentry has a process whereby you can obtain the original combination for your safe when you complete some paperwork and pay a nominal fee. Here are the instructions...

Once you read the answer below, the Just Answer website will prompt you to complete a positive rating for my help today on your screen. That rating is how the website credits me for helping you. If you have an additional question, you may reply back to me.

Answer:
You will have to complete a notarized form and submit it to Sentry in order to prove ownership. They can then send the combination to you.

The instructions for this may be found here - https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination - If that link is not clickable, just copy/paste it into your browser. There are details on the form that you will need to provide to them, and a notarized form to prove ownership. They can then send the combination to you.

I hope that this is helpful! Please let me know if you need further help, and if not, please remember to complete a positive rating. Thanks!

Thanks!
Jim

Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you need further help.