ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Experience:  Certified Firearms Instructor and Glock Certified Armorer.
30945867

I cannot find my dual Key Lock safe and I suspect that I

Customer Question

I cannot find my dual Key Lock for my safe and I suspect that I locked it in my safe. My number of the safe is SFW123DEB, BW629972. Can I buy a new one?
Category: Firearms
Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,
Welcome to Just Answer!

Once you read the answer below, the Just Answer website will prompt you to complete a positive rating for my help today. That positive rating may be with stars or smiley faces,depending on how you accessed the Just Answer system. That rating is how the website credits me for helping you. If you have an additional question, you may reply back to me.

Answer:
Sentry has a process where you can obtain a key to your safe. You will have to complete a form and submit it to them in order to prove ownership. They can then send the key to you.
The instructions for this may be found here - http://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Need_A_Key
I hope that this is helpful! Please let me know if you need further help, and if not, please remember to complete a positive rating.

Thanks!
Jim