ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Experience:  Certified Firearms Instructor and Glock Certified Armorer.
30945867

I lost my Sentry safe keys. I have a model # Serial# and KEY

Customer Question

I lost my Sentry safe keys. I have a model # *****# ***** KEY #. Will I be able to purchase a new set of keys ? My name is ***** ***** cell phone # ***** and my e-mail address is***@******.*** Thank you, Joe
Category: Firearms
Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

Once you read the answer below, the Just Answer website will prompt you to complete a positive rating for my help today. That positive rating may be with stars or smiley faces, depending on how you accessed the Just Answer system. That rating is how the website credits me for helping you. If you have an additional question, you may reply back to me.

Answer:

Sentry has a process where you can obtain replacement keys to your safe for a small fee.. You will have to complete a notarized form and submit it to them in order to prove ownership. They can then send the combination to you.

Instructions for this process may be found here - http://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Need_A_Key

I hope that this is helpful! Please let me know if you need further help, and if not, please remember to complete a positive rating. Thanks!

Jim

Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

Did you need anything further on this?