ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Experience:  Certified Firearms Instructor and Glock Certified Armorer.
30945867

I have a Hahn 45 BB gun that is from P.Y. Hahn MFG Company

Customer Question

i have a Hahn 45 BB gun that is from P.Y. Hahn MFG Company Fairport N.Y. Pat. Pending.
It needs work I think. But it has a nice feel to it and I would like to know how to get it back to shooting. Serial # ***** it is 128143. Help
Category: Firearms
Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.
Good evening,
Your Hahn BB gun was actually made by Crosman. If you contact one of their service centers, they can evaluate the gun for you to see what is wrong. Here is the listing of service centers - https://www.crosman.com/general/find-a-service-center
Jim
Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.
I'm still here if you have any other questions....otherwise please remember to complete a positive rating on your screen now.
Thanks!
Jim
Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.
If you are satisfied with my work on your question, please remember to return back to the Just Answer website and complete a positive rating where it indicates to "rate the expert". That is needed for the website to compensate me for helping you, and to close out the question.
Thanks!
Jim