TOM
TOM, Gunsmith
Experience:  17 YRS EXPERIENCE,Certified Armorer
47830436

I have a new in the box never fired Browning Model 53, 32-20

Customer Question

I have a new in the box never fired Browning Model 53, 32-20 win. serial # ***** NM3F7, I am trying to find a value for it.
Category: Firearms
Expert:  TOM replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thank you for your interest in our Firearms Appraisal service. The information you provided was used to properly identify the information below. Here is the information you requested about your Firearm taken from www.bluebookofgunvalues.comThey are current private party values and are updated monthly.Manufacturer/Trademark –BrowningModel/configuration – Model 53, caliber - 32-20, Finish (Assuming original) –High polish blued metal with a high grade checkered walnut stockSerial Number – mfg. circa . 01876NM3F7 manufactured in 1990Additional Information –Patterned after the original Winchester Model 53. 5000 produced in 1990 onlyEstimated condition new in the box, unfiredEstimated Value – $925 to $1000Retail value is approximately 20% more, ($180 to $200)Trade in value is $750 to $800 Tom