TOM
TOM, Gunsmith
Experience:  17 YRS EXPERIENCE,Certified Armorer
47830436

I have a Smith & Wesson AR-15 that they made West Virginia

Customer Question

I have a Smith & Wesson AR-15 that they made for the West Virginia State Police in 2011 one of 752 some came with scopes that also had the state police emblem.My question is what kind of scope and the power and model no.so I can get one foe mine because I will probably never find a original one.
Category: Firearms
Expert:  Philip Van Cleave replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help you. In searching for more information on that configuration, I can find plenty of references to that sale of 752 rifles to the WVSP, but nothing I can find goes into details about any scopes. The rifles all came with night sights - that's mentioned. I'm going to opt out and see if anyone else can find the make/model of those scopes. Philip