Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Firearms Instructor
Experience:  Firearms instructor, 40 years experience with firearms.
47070024

Own a 22 cal Hi Standard Sentinel Deluxe, 9 shot revolver.

Own a 22 cal Hi Standard Sentinel Deluxe, 9 shot revolver. In very good condition - excellent blueing. Trying to get an idea on worth/value. Thanks. texastaxman
Thank you for using Just Answer!

The High Standard Sentinel Deluxe is an aluminum framed, double-action revolver chambered in .22 Short, .22 Long, or .22 Long Rifle revolver with fixed, iron sights, two-piece walnut square butt grips, a swing-out 9-shot cylinder, and a wide trigger. Introduced in the late 50s.

Retail values for blued finish:

Excellent: $235-$300
Very Good: $120-$150
Good: $95-$110

I hope this helps. If you are satisfied with my answer, please click the "accept" button. Thanks!

Philip
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I guess I thought it might be worth more, since I'm unable to find another one listed for sale on some of the gun websites! Do you know when it was manufactured - or was it a range of years?

This is excellent service. Thank you.

John,

Do you see a marking on your gun, such as R-105, R-106, etc.?

Philip
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, R-106.
Best manufacture date I can give you is between 1965 and 1973 for that gun. Those revolvers value lies more in being a "shooter," than a collector's item. Some were resold through retailers like Sears.

Philip
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks. No pun intended, but I did pay for your service and I'm not comfortable in giving you a tip in addition of the payment. I'm in business myself and I can't remember the last time I thought I deserved a tip. Thanks for the great service - just what I provide my clients - great service.
I'm confused - I never asked for a tip... I never have asked for one from anyone. Perhaps it was an automated response/suggestion from Just Answer?

Philip