Bill, Gunsmith
Experience:  40 yrs. experience as master machinist/tool and die maker and gunsmith. I own and operate a tool and die shop and custom gunsmithing/gunmaking shop.

What is the value of a Sako LR64 7MM Finnbear Magnum with a

What is the value of a Sako L61R 7MM Finnbear Magnum with a 3x9 Leopold Varilux Scope Excellent condition Also need value of Smith & Wesson Revolver Model 14-1 357 Mag..good condition Finally value of a Smith & Wesson Revolver Model 34-1 22 LR Excellent Condition
Hi, my name isXXXXX would be glad to help you any way that I can by answering your question to the best of my ability. I'm sorry but they do not allow any transfer of business or personal info on this forum. The emails come up on my screen as all X's.
FINNBEAR MODEL SPORTER - .25-06 Rem., .264 Win., .270 Win., .30-06, .300 Win. Mag., .338 Win. Mag., 7mm Rem. Mag., or .375 H&H cal., long L-61 R action, 24 in. barrel, half stock.
Grading - Exc.: $1000, Vgood: $850, Good: $650
Allow $250 for the scope mounted.

Smith & Wesson Revolver Model 14-1; 357 Mag. - This model was also known as the "K-38". In 1957 "Model 14" was stamped on the yoke.
Grading: Exc.: $600, Vgood: $450, Good: $200

Smith & Wesson Revolver Model 34-1; 22 LR - Introduced in 1936 as the .22-32 Kit gun. It has a 2" or 4" barrel, either a round or square butt, and has adjustable sights. Blued or nickel-plated.
Grading: NIB: $550, Exc.: $425, Vgood: $300

This info was taken from the latest edition of the Blue Book of Gun Values and the 2012 Standard Catalog of Firearms.