Bill, Gunsmith
Experience:  40 yrs. experience as master machinist/tool and die maker and gunsmith. I own and operate a tool and die shop and custom gunsmithing/gunmaking shop.

value smith & wesson revolver highway patrolman .357 magnu

value smith & wesson revolver highway patrolman .357 magnum
Hi, my name isXXXXX would be glad to help you any way that I can by answering your question to the best of my ability.
MODEL 28 HIGHWAY PATROLMAN - .357 Mag. cal., "Highway Patrol" utility model, dull blue or brushed nickel (very rare) finish, adj. rear sight, standard grips, blue only, 4 or 6 in. barrel. Mfg. 1954-1986.
Exc.: $625, Vgood: $475, Good: $325
This info was taken from the 2012 Standard Catalog of Firearms and the Blue Book of Gun Values.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
How do I get a print of your answer?
You can copy and paste it to a new email. Then highlight it all and right click on it and click print.