Bill
Bill, Gunsmith
Experience:  40 yrs. experience as master machinist/tool and die maker and gunsmith. I own and operate a tool and die shop and custom gunsmithing/gunmaking shop.
9353784

1892 Bayard Arms Shotgun. Double Barrel, external hammers,

1892 Bayard Arms Shotgun. Double Barrel, external hammers, Twist Finish. Made in Belgium.
Hi, my name isXXXXX would be glad to help you any way that I can by answering your question to the best of my ability.
Bayard Shotguns: Although often recognized in the U.S for their pistols, Anciens Etablissements Pieper, was primarily a fine shotgun manufacturer with roots dating back to 1866. Re-organization and renaming of the company in 1905 brought in modern manufacturing techniques combined with old-world craftsmanship. By 1910 the company was one of Belgium's largest gun manufacturers, employing 1,100 workers. The Bayard trade-name was engraved on all barrels. Often mistaken as antiques, Bayard hammer guns were made through the 1920s and remained available in the 1930s. More than 150 various hammer models and variations were offered at any one time, with most models featuring extensive and luxurious hand engraving. Pricing varies extensively depending on the engraving style and engraving coverage, barrel styles like damascus barrels, wood checkering, etc.
BOXLOCK BASIC MODELS - 12 or 16 ga., Anson-Deeley system, standard checkering on walnut stock, minor and simple engraving on select few parts. These models have the twist barrels.
100%: $500, 98%: $400, 95%: $300, 90%: $275, 80%: $200
This info was taken from the latest edition if the Blue Book of Gun Values.