Bill, Gunsmith
Experience:  40 yrs. experience as master machinist/tool and die maker and gunsmith. I own and operate a tool and die shop and custom gunsmithing/gunmaking shop.

how much is a astra model 1921 worth,

how much is a astra model 1921 worth, ?
Category: Firearms
Expert:  Bill replied 5 years ago.
Hi, my name isXXXXX would be glad to help you any way that I can by answering your question to the best of my ability.
Do you mean the model 1911?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No, its a model 1921, 9mm
Expert:  Bill replied 5 years ago.
I'm sorry, my stupid! The Model 1921 is the same gun as the Astra 400.

In 1912 the Spanish Armed Forces selected the Gampo-Giro Model 1913 as their standard issue sidearm. In 1920 the decision was made to replace the Gampo-Giro with a new pistol, three designs were considered. The Astra Modelo 400 (1921) was one of these pistols and was selected in August 1921 to be the new standard issue sidearm of the Spanish Armed Forces. It remained the standard issue sidearm until 1946 when it was replaced by the Star Model A.

MODEL 400 AUTOMATIC PISTOL - 9mm Largo cal., 9 shot semi-automatic, 6 in. barrel, blued, fixed sights, plastic grips. Approx. 106,000 mfg. 1921-1945.

Exc.: $475, Vgood: $400, Good: $250
Any of these guns with Nazi proof marks are worth a 100% premium, but caution is advised.

I'm very sorry for the mix-up.
Thank you,