Bill, Gunsmith
Experience:  40 yrs. experience as master machinist/tool and die maker and gunsmith. I own and operate a tool and die shop and custom gunsmithing/gunmaking shop.

I have a .30-.30 winchester Canadian Centennial 1867-1967 rifle,

I have a .30-.30 winchester Canadian Centennial 1867-1967 rifle, serial # XXXXX you tell me its worth? It is in excellent shape...probably fired 5 or 6 times.
Category: Firearms
Expert:  Bill replied 5 years ago.
Hi, my name isXXXXX would be glad to help you any way that I can by answering your question to the best of my ability.
The Winchester Canadian Centennial - Model 64; action obviously is the Model 94; not to be confused with the Model 64 boy's rifle discontinued in 1963. Canadiam commemorative is in .30-30 caliber, octagonal 26" rifle or 20" carbine barrel. Black-chromed receiver engraved with maple leaf motif; forearm tip black-chromed; straight stock finished with "antique gloss". Both versions have a dovetail bead post front sight, buckhorn rear sight. Carbine comes with saddle ring, 6-shot magazine; the rifle comes with 8-shot magazine. Gold-filled inscription on barrel reads, "Canadian Centennial 1867-1967". Introduced in 1967.

Issue Price: Rifle or Carbine - $125; Matching set with consecutive serial numbers - $275

Market Value:
Rifle - $1095
Carbine - $1075
Matched Set - $1950
Deduct 10% for being fired. As now it is not "new in box".
Expert:  Bill replied 5 years ago.
I forgot to tell you that this info was taken from the 15th (latest) edition of the Gun Digest Book of Modern Gun Values. It lists most all of the commemoratives, including your rifle.

Thank you,