TOM
TOM, Gunsmith
Experience:  17 YRS EXPERIENCE,Certified Armorer
47830436

I HAVE A FABRIQUE NATIONALE SERIAL NUMBER 31283, ANY INORM

I HAVE A FABRIQUE NATIONALE SERIAL NUMBER 31283, ANY INORMATION,THANKS!

Is it a Handgun or rifle? What is the caliber and barrel length?

Tom

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I GUESS THAT WOULD HELP, SORRY, IT;S A 32 PISTOL, BARREL LENGTH IS 7" TOTAL FROM FRONT TO BACK.....THE MARKINGS ARE: FABRIQUE NATIONALE D'ARMES DE GUERRE HERSTAL -BELGIQUE,

BROWNINGS PATENT DEPOSE, CAL. 7 mm65 with some markings above this on barrel, thanks again!

The barrel is measured from the muzzle at the front of the gun to the rear of the barrel hood.(at the rear of the ejection port or opening in the slide for the empty cases to be ejected)

I believe you have a Model 1910. It is an improvement over earlier models with a safety lever, grip safety and a slide lock. The recoil spring on this model is wrapped around the barrel instead of being under it.The Barrel length is 3.5" and it was chambered for the 7.65mm (32) or 9mm short. (380) It was available with a blued finish and very seldom, a nickel plated finish. Manufactured between 1912 and 1954

There was also a Model 1922 which was the same except for a barrel length of 4.5".

Blue Book values follow. They are trade in prices, add 20% to 30% for retail values.

100%98%95%90%80%70%60%
$525$425$325$275$250$195$150

I hope this helps you,

Tom