Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Firearms Instructor
Experience:  Firearms instructor, 40 years experience with firearms.

I have a Derringer (Nickel) Model 10 Cal .22 L.R. From General

I have a Derringer (Nickel) Model 10 Cal .22 L.R. From General Precision Corp. in Watertown, CT Serial # XXXXX Could u tell me what it is worth
Thank you for using Just Answer!

General Precision was a manufacturer that produced many different and inexpensive guns around the 1960s and 1970s. The guns were designed to look like pre-Civil war pocket pistols, while using modern ammunition (although General Precision did also make some black powder guns).

Some pictures of their guns can be seen here:

While neat looking little guns, they are not really a collectible item - prices tend to be around $100 or less.

I hope this was helpful.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Well i was not looking to seel it. I just wanted to know more about it and since it is still in the org. box I thought it was worth more.???????? Let me know
Looking at some auctions for their guns, none have bids much over $100, box and all, and in like new condition.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.