Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Firearms Instructor
Experience:  Firearms instructor, 40 years experience with firearms.

i have a harrington and richardson arms co revolver that i

i have a harrington and richardson arms co revolver that i received from by pap we believe it may be a service revolver. i would like to know more about it on the side of the barrel it says 38S. &W. CTGE and under the handle grip it says 154239. unfortunitly the barrel looks to be cut off. on the top all you can see is gton and richardson arms co. worcester mass usa. i would like a little bit of history and approx value. i would never sell the gun it would be something passed down to my son one day
Category: Firearms
Expert:  Philip Van Cleave replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for using Just Answer!

The serial number isn't going to help me figure out what model you have.

How many rounds does it hold?
Is it blued or nickel plated?
Any other markings on the gun (patents, anything)?
Does it have an exposed hammer?
Are the grips plastic, rubber, wood?

Philip
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
it holds 5 rounds. theres no hammer exposed. the grip looks to be black plastic on each side. at the top of the grip is a targat with 5 rounds in it then towards the bottom of the grip is another circle pattern. and its nickel plated