Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Firearms Instructor
Experience:  Firearms instructor, 40 years experience with firearms.

MAUSER MODELO ARGENTINO 1891, MANUFACTURA LOEWE BERLIN M OOO5, WHAT IS THIS RIFLE WORTH? This rifle is in excellent condition. All the serial numbers are M0005, all match.
Thank you for using Just Answer!

That Mauser rifle (Loewe was the parent company of Mauser) was made for Argentina starting in 1891. It should be chambered in 7.65 x 53 MM (also known as "7.65 Argentine"). However, you might take it to a gunsmith to be sure and to check the gun overall for safety, should you decide to shoot it.

The gun had several improvements over previous Mausers, including a strong one-piece bolt.

Blue Book pricing is as follows (you might get more if you sold direct to a collector):

Excellent: $750-$800
Very good: $500-$550
Good: $275-$400

I hope this helps.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you so much for you help, you really educated me on this rifle. I really appreciate your fast response.
Thank you, also, for the bonus.